Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines...

I hope every-one had a lovely day, no matter what you were doing! :D

By Celesse

I am not often on the ball when it comes to Valentines, Allan is the one who remembers and as usual I received a call from him while at work to let me know how much he loves me and to see if I wanted to go on a date after Toby had been put to bed to the Pancake Parlour :3
Honestly, I wouldn't have minded staying home, but it was lovely being able to go out with-out mini us showing us his drawings and telling stories about his new fav' Pokemon.
Of course those times out are lovely too, in a different way :D



It was chockers when we arrived after 11:30pm and people were still coming in when we left after 1:00am. We both enjoyed desserts, the usual two stack pancake - mine with Cream and Strawberries, Allan's with Chocolate Ice-cream and Fudge - so good!


Good Night All!


No comments:

Post a Comment